I hold the following professional qualifications.
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology
- BA Honours Degree in Integrative Counselling
- Certified Online & Telephone counselling.
- Registered Member of the (BACP) The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Level 3 Diploma in counselling skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Concepts
I am registered with the DBS update service and have an enhanced up to date DBS. I also have completed various safeguarding and child protection courses and my certificates are up to date, and updated yearly. I adhere to the BACP ethical framework for ethical counselling and attend regular clinical supervision for all my counselling work. I attend regular CPD workshops and have attended the following so far.
- Advanced Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Art and Play Therapy
- Child protection
- CBT Working with Guilt and Shame
- Trauma, Dissociation & recovery
- Sexual Abuse : The Unspoken Trauma
- Culturally Competent Palliative & End of Life Care for LGBT people
- Existential Philosophy
- Safeguarding children
- Prevent Channel General Awareness Module with the College of Policing
- Making Endings with Children
- Hidden Harm (The impact of drugs and alcohol on children and their families